Sunday, May 9, 2010

Slave to pastry

Yes, I have to admit it: I'm a slave to pastry. I couldn't think of my life without it; the mere thought of it is unbearable! I would eat my way through a whole box of Donuts ("mmm... donuts", Homer Simpson would most probably say) if I allowed myself to do it, but I feel too much remorse to carry it out. Why is it that all good things are harmful to you in one way or another? Why do they have to make you fat? It's so unfair!! And, in addition to this, if I want to be able to indulge myself in those deliciously sweet and spongy little works of art for the rest of my life, then I have to consume them in moderation. Arrggghhhh!! I want to do a binge!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you wrote this post. It's too short for you. Have you hired a black slave or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bugger off. It's just that I had to finish it off all of a sudden, as I felt the urge to go out and buy some donuts...

    ReplyDelete