Sunday, May 2, 2010

The end is nigh

Definitely it's time to panic. The dreaded day is approaching inexorably, and there's no way I can escape from it. Of course, I'm talking about the final exams. They have been there all the time, we knew that some day or other they would finally arrive, and that day is around the corner now.

What to do now? There's still soooo much to do, and so little time left. Usually, I work better on tight deadlines (the more time I have, the less fruitful it is), but I'm not too sure about what will happen this time. I'm so stressed!! I've been too many years safely away from this world (that is, I've devoted my time to working), and I had quite forgotten what it felt like to be a student. Man, isn't it unfair? A student can never really get away from the worries that future tasks and upcoming exams cause. If you're a student, you can never fully enjoy your free time (free time? What's that?).

Worst of all, everyone else who is not a student will think that you are leading a lazy and comfortable life, doing nothing apart from cramming for a exam from time to time. People who work and have never studied (I mean seriously) think that we study just in order to avoid working; that's absolutely false! (well, at least in the majority of cases). Actually, working is the easy solution; I myself have been working for many years, and I can tell you that there's nothing like finishing your working day and not having to worry any more about it until the following day. But if you want to get a good job, then it's essential that you study. After all, that's why I'm taking all this trouble at this stage of my life... But I'm sure it'll be worth the effort; I want my offspring to be proud of his/her daddy :)

2 comments:

  1. Ironically, I don't worry too much about exams. What worries me is all this Bolonia daily work. I just can't keep up.

    Dammit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOoh, I'm sure your baby will be proud of you xD I am =) You are very valiant!! ^^

    Well, I'm finishing the daily work, all I have to do is the fucking summary of the books ¬¬

    What the hell?? ¬¬ one chapter of Ghosts of Spain is longer than the whole never end Story! What a ....emmm...=)

    I hope we can Pass without fails XD

    Work hard!! ò.ó

    P.D: I think everybody is bad at linguistics xD ....FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUU!!

    ReplyDelete