Thursday, April 22, 2010

Now my happiness is complete

I'm going to become a father!!

You can't start to imagine how happy I am. Finally life begins to have a meaning; I'm happily married to the woman I love, I'm studying what I like most (Translation and Interpreting) and now the circle of life is complete (insert The Lion King soundtrack here). A new generation is on the way, and I'm proud to be responsible for it.

In fact, I'm not yet fully aware of the importance of this event; for the moment I'm just happy and proud. Once the child is born and takes a liking to breaking into crying in the small hours of the night, I'm afraid I'll be brought back to reality with a bump :) Hopefully it'll be a quiet baby; I'll keep my fingers crossed...

I just can't wait to hold the baby in my arms! In about a month, we'll know whether we're having a boy or a girl; I'll keep you up to date!

3 comments:

  1. You don't have an idea of where you have stuck yourself, do you?

    Sigh, poor guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! When you said me that medical prove you went a few days ago...I don't know what to say to you XD you leave me a little bit K.O.

    Well, congratulations!!! xD When your little boy/girl grow, I'll turn him/her a Otaku Muajajajajajaja or a trekkie ( worst than otaku I think) xDDDD

    I'm happy for you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much :)

    PS. What is an Otaku? I'm scared...

    ReplyDelete